at Camping Maisonneuve
with Bike Rental
A magical place
Holidays are the perfect time to escape hectic everyday life and reconnect with nature. And what better way to do that than to go camping? If you are looking for an outdoor holiday that combines adventure, relaxation and exploration, camping holidays with bike rental are the ideal solution. In this blog, immerse yourself in the joys of a holiday at Camping Maisonneuve with the opportunity to discover the surroundings by bike.
The Escape in
Often located in the heart of picturesque landscapes, campsites offer a break from stressful everyday life. Whether you prefer to climb mountains, go for walks in the villages or along the peaceful banks of the Périgord rivers, Camping Maisonneuve is for all nature lovers. The modern facilities of our campsite guarantee you to combine comfort and services at the height of our 4 stars.
The Experience of a
Camping Maisonneuve is much more than just a campsite. Many accommodation options are available, from the Safari tent to the well-appointed Gîte d’Etape, through the Mobile Homes or our perched cabins. You can choose the option that best suits your preferences. In addition, facilities such as the aquatic area and our heated swimming pools, playgrounds for all ages, WIFI throughout the grounds, also heated sanitary facilities and fresh bread depot every morning.
The excitement of
One of the strengths of our location in the Céou Valley is an asset. Indeed you have the possibility to rent a bike to discover the region in a sporty and ecological way. Bike rental on site allows you to enjoy rides from the campsite along the greenway of the Céou valley, but also the villages of Beynac, La Roque Gageac and Castelnaud.
Bike rental at Camping Maisonneuve
- Freedom and Flexibility: Explore at your own pace and discover places you might otherwise miss.
- Physical activity: Cycling is an excellent way to stay in shape during your holidays and for the less sporty, possibility of opting for electric, just as pleasant.
- Cultural Discovery: By cycling through villages and local areas, you can come into contact with the culture and traditions of the region. You have more time to enjoy the jewels of our beautiful Périgord.
- Close contact with Nature: Bike rides allow you to connect directly with the natural environment, feeling the wind and admiring the landscapes.
- Less Environmental Impact: Compared to motorized vehicles, cycling is an environmentally friendly option that reduces your carbon footprint.